The DAY 1 ® CATAMARAN flexible and modular
The adaptability of a Day Charter or a passenger vessel to the owner’s program is essential: the concept of DAY 1 is completely flexible and modular, from 50’ to 90’, being able to accommodate from 30 to 200 passengers. For each unit, each equipment and arrangement is customized to the owner’s specific commercial exploitation, and local regulations.
The DAY 1 ® CATAMARAN family : Day Charter or Passenger
The Day 1 range consists of 2 sub families: the day charter / day trip sailing catamarans, and the passenger power catamarans.
This concept also offers an Open Cruise version: the addition of 2 to 4 double cabins allows for multiple day open cruise operation (in both private or commercial service) , in addition to the day charter operations .
The DAY 1 ® CATAMARAN built in 8 months
The manufacturing process allows for an exceptional responsiveness. The delivery time can be fairly short. For example, a Day 1 85’ Fly (190 passengers) is built in 8 months.
Based on innovative engineering process, Yacht Concept and its partners make it possible to propose one-off fully personalized constructions with costs similar to mass production ships.
A boat which meets customer needs
Each Day Charter operation has its own specific needs and constraints: the DAY 1 modular designs allow for a perfect adaptation to each operator request.
The DAY 1 concept is based on the main hereafter principles:
- A one-off / custom design and construction for each unit, from 50’ to 90’
- An up to date look, based on edge design, and a few organic shapes
- A sharp design roof, carefully integrated to the hull and platform lines, ensuring a 360° view.
- Performance under sail and power, thanks to strict management of structural strength and weight
- Fine-tuned hull bodies, able to carry heavy loads positioned over the platform and appropriate to the requested number of passengers.
- Optimised ergonomics, with ease of circulation on the passenger decks
- Very large toilets, accessed by comfortable wide stairs, with reduced slope. Toilet for disabled on main deck is also an option.
- Innovative and simple building process, based on vaccum bag moulding glass/polyester elements and using all last development in 3D CAD/CAM.
- Strong building, quality manufacturing, with budgets equivalent to mass production
Day 1®: construction steps
Launch of the Day 1 60′ Septembrer 24th 2018
The Day 1 90′ “Bonavida’ in Rosas (Spain)
“Bonavida” by night
Launch of the Day 1 90′ in la Rochelle – February 26th 2018
Day 1 85′ in the Canary Islands
Deck of the Day 1 85′ fly