DAY 1® 65.09
Here, it is a new medium-sized platform with a flybridge, allowing her to welcome on board 100 passengers. The 65.09 benefits from all the development made on the last DAY 1® 85.13, in a more compact format.
The construction began in fall 2020 at the Chantier de l’Arsenal’s premises in the Atlantic Port of La Rochelle.
The BELLA VITA left La Rochelle for her home port, Saint-Florent in Haute-Corse.
Click here to download more information about the DAY 1 65.09.
DAY 1® 65.09 Specifications
- Overall lenght : 19.75 m
- Overall width : 8,50 m
- Draught : 1,60 m
- Light displacement : 20 T
- Max load dispalacement: 34 T
- Sail area : 160 m²
- Engine power : 2 x 135 ch
- Fuel tank capacity : 2 x 800 l
- Fresh water capacity: 750 l
- Holding tank: 500 l
- Pax Number: 100 pax
- Homologation: French standards and regulations